Things To Bring
We thought it might be useful if we posted a list of “Things To Bring”. We have received a lot of useful ideas through the years from some very experienced campers at our other events.
- A Black Sharpie Marker (autographs)
- Blanket or Tarp for ground cover
- FlashlightsSun Glasses/Sunscreen/Hat(for the hot and sunny days)
- Moist Towelettes/Baby Wipes (for your trips to the portable toilets and also great for washing your hands after eating barbecue ribs!)
- Rain Coat – Warm/Dry Clothes (for the cool evenings or rainy days)
- Cooler with Drinks and Snacks(no glass containers please)
- Comfortable Shoes(The Jamboree grounds are a very big place and you’ll very likely do a lot of walking)
- Tylenol, Ibuprofen, etc. For when the sun gets to you. (some people also bring Pepto Bismol/Gravol/Visine)
- Camera and Batteries
- Food (Be sure you have facilities to cook your food. If you have a generator, most generators have an outlet to plug in an electric frying pan or a hotplate. If you don’t have a generator you can bring a barbecue to use for cooking purposes) Remember we provide rough camping which means no water hook-ups available. NO OPEN FLAME FIRES are permitted on the grounds. For information regarding use of generators or Fires, please see our “Rules” page.
- First Aid Kit(Just in case of an emergency, it is helpful if you have brought a few things such as bandages, etc.)
- If you are thinking of getting autographs of your favourite artists, you may want to bring a black magic marker so you are prepared!
- It is very important to bring a desire to have a great time.